Happy Father’s Day to all the dads of daughters out there!
The daddy/daughter relationship is a special one, so what better way to celebrate him on Father’s Day than with these funny father-daughter memes?!
Every Dad is protective of his little girl and he will do anything to make her happy. He provides for her without question and without wanting anything else in return.
As a daughter, you will always be his pride and joy. He will do whatever it takes to make his daughter laugh even when she wants to cry. His biggest goal is to keep his daughter happy and to make it possible for her to achieve everything she sets her mind to.
Dads are overprotective of their daughters because they want what’s best for them.
A father is his daughter’s biggest fan and supporter.
Remember it takes something special to be a dad, so make sure that yours knows how much he means to you. Here is a combination of the best father-daughter memes to share with him on Father’s Day.
1. You Rock!
“Happy Father’s Day! You Rock!
2. When your father is proud of you, it’s the best feeling.
“My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: he believed in me.” —Jim Valvano
3. We love our dads, warts and all.
“Dads are like chocolate chip cookies; they may have chips or be totally nutty, but they are sweet and make the world a better place.” —Hillary Lytle
4. Yoda Best.
“Happy Father’s Day. Yoda Best Dad.”
5. Dads will always be there for you.
“When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” —Linda Poindexter
6. Dads will always protect you.
“Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” —Marinela Reka
7. When Dads do anything for their daughters.
‘The only thing I like about working at the movie theater is seeing this dad bring his daughter to Disney movies.”
8. When you need your Daddy.
“When my daughter says, ‘Daddy I need you!’ I wonder if she has any idea that I need her a billion times more.” —Stanley Behrman
9. Dads will be anything you need.
“I don’t want a perfect person, I just want someone to act silly with, someone who treats me well and loves being with me more than anything.” —curiano.com
10. Dads can have tea parties too.
“Doesn’t matter how manly you are. When your little girl wants to have a fairy tea party, you have one!”
11. Nothing can beat a father’s love of his daughter.
“The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.” —Antoine Francois Prevost
12. Dads are someone a daughter looks up to.
“A daughter needs a dad to be the standard which she will judge all men.” —Gregory E. Lang
13. Dad getting a pedicure because his daughter wants to give him one.
“Happy Father’s Day
14. Dads show their daughters how they should be loved.
“The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother.” —Elaine S. Dalton
15. Dads show their love.
“A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” —Demitri The Stoneheart
16. Dads are there to guide you.
“Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.” —Unknown
17. A Dad is someone special to a daughter.
“Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.” —Anne Geddes
18. When your daughter does something that is so you.
Credit: For Every Mom
“No DNA test needed. I’m Sure she’s mine.
19. Hugs fix anything.
“When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away.” —Hugh Jackman
20. Dads will do anything for their daughters.
“I think my mom put it best. Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts.” —Paul Walker
RELATED: 5 Things My Father Taught Me About Dating
21. When Dads take things too seriously.
“My Dad got invited to a 60th BDay party & thought it was a 60s party ahahah.”
22. Dads are superheroes.
“Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad.” —dgreetings.com
23. Dads always hold a part of their daughter’s heart.
“I love my father as the stars – he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.” —Terri Guillemets
24. Dad jokes are the best!
“You know your pops is committed to dad jokes when he stops in the middle of a six hour drive in Wyoming just to take this picture.”
25. Dads are there when their daughters need a safe place to shoot for their dreams.
“He has always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch.” —Chelsea Clinton
26. Dads never ask for anything in return but their daughter’s love.
“A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” —Billy Graham
27. Dads know how to make the most embarrassing situations better.
“My little sis had an accident today at kindergarten & this is how my dad left to pick her up so she wouldn’t feel so sad/embarrassed.”
28. Dads are looked up to.
“Dad – a son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.” —John Walter Bratton
29. The love between a daughter and her dad grows stronger.
“To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.” —Euripides
30. Daughters always need their Daddies.
“A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.” —Unknown
RELATED: 21 Aww-Inducing Quotes That’ll Remind You Why Dads Are TOTAL Heroes
31. Dads will do anything for their daughters.
“It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.” —John Sinor
32. Dads are inventive to the extreme.
33. Thank you Dad.
“Daddy, I love you for all that you do. I’ll kiss you and hug you ‘cause you love me, too. You feed me and need me to teach you to play, so smile ‘cause I love you on this Father’s Day.” —Unknown
34. A daughter feels the safest in her father’s arms.
“I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” —Sigmund Freud
35. When the resemblance is uncanny.
36. Be fortunate for everything you have.
“My father always taught me to appreciate what you’re fortunate to have and give back to those who need it.” —Dan Marino
37. Dads give up parts of their life for their children.
“A father is someone who will play with you, even though he has friends his own age to play with.” —Unknown
38. Dads can make everything better.
39. Dads provide so much to the family dynamic.
“A happy family needs a loving and caring father and he who knows how to be a mother sometimes.” —Pipay
40. A daughter never stops missing spending time with her Dad.
“Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” —Gloria Naylor
RELATED: The Unconventional Reason I Wanted — No, NEEDED — To Have A Daughter
41. When Dads love their children unconditionally.
42. Dads teach you, listen to you, is a shoulder to cry on, and to have fun with.
“My Daddy was my hero. He was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me so many things. But most of all he was fun.” —Bindi Irwin
43. A Dad’s love is strong and it will never waver.
“A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love in unexpressed, but his care and protection remains as a pillar of strength throughout our lives.” —Ama H. Vanniarachchy
44. When you mean well, but you express your love in the wrong way.
45.Dads make sure you know to follow your dreams.
46. Dads are a protector.
47. Dads are the best.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Dad Barn (@dadbarn) on May 21, 2019 at 8:13am PDT
48. A father is their daughter’s anchor.
49. Dads are full of wisdom.
50. When Dads try to help their stubborn children.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by The Danky Stanky (@the_danky_stanky) on May 21, 2019 at 7:04am PDT
“When your toddler won’t let you help them open their fruit snacks. I am not trying to rob you! I am trying to help you.”
Emily Francos is a writer who covers astrology, pop culture and relationship topics.