Here we go again, kids! Father’s Day is right around the corner (Sunday, June 20 for those of you who may have forgotten — you’re welcome), and what better way to prepare for a fun-filled day of BBQ, golf, and dad jokes than with some classic dad memes?
Dad memes are a great way to share a laugh with your dad on Father’s Day (or any other day, really).
There’s a lot of emotional baggage around fathers. From single dads to stay-at-home dads in the creative field, these funny fathers day memes are sure to make your dad one happy father.
These funny dad memes are sure to be funnier than his dad jokes.
It doesn’t take much to give your dad the impressive Father’s Day he deserves, just take away the eye-rolls and add a whole lotta love (and memes), and you’ll certainly ensure your position as the favorite child.
There’s nothing dad loves more than making his family laugh, and with these best dad memes, you can be sure to return the favor on his special Father’s Day.
1. “Exact photo description of a dad joke in action.”
2. “Dads out here can’t wait to turn these bad boys green this mowing season.”
3. “My daughter is allowed three male friends. The father, the son, and he holy spirit.”
4. “When dad tells a terrible joke but you need $20.”
5. “Dad, thanks for giving me just enough emotional baggage to be in a creative field but not enough to be a prostitute.”
6. “The drive-thru line was taking forever so the guy in front of me started measuring random things out of his window lmao.”
7. “Dad, will you put my hair in a bun?”
8. “Husband: Honey where is our puppy? Wife: She’s out with that black lab again. Husband: (slams paws) WHAT.”
9. “Kid: [sobbing] Something happened to my toy, daddy! It’s not making sounds anymore! You:”
10. “Dad, thanks for picking up my poop. Happy Father’s Day.”
11. “When dads protest.”
12. “Children: Oh, there’s a sleeping dad, let’s go ask it questions.”
13. “Thanks dad for the IPad.”
14. “I love my dad.”
15. “I love how we don’t even need to say out loud that I’m your favorite child.”
16. “Son lost a Lego stormtrooper. I found it …”
17. “Fatherhood: Perception. Reality.”
18. “Dad, you’ve always been like a father to me.”
19. “Happy Father’s Day, still my favorite butt to sniff.”
20. “Dad. Hey dad. Dad dad hey dad.”
21. “Every Monday we send our dad off to work like it’s his first day of school.”
22. “I don’t know who gave my child a whistle, but I will find you and I will kill you.”
23. “You’re the world’s greatest dad although my frame of reference is limited.”
24. “Why have you betrayed me, father.”
25. “Are you even a parent until you’ve mastered the ‘hook me up with some candy reach behind’?”
26. “And the father is … me?!?”
27. “Luke, join the dark side or you are grounded.”
28. “When your baby cries for your wife and creativity is all you’ve got.”
29. “When people without kids tell me they’re exhausted.”
30. “Happy Father’s Day you rock!”
31. “33% of your job as a dad is staring at your kids like this until they act right.”
32. “Parenting level: Single Dad.”
33. “Dad am I adopted?’ ‘No, why the f— would I pick you?'”
34. “Happy belated Father’s Day from someone who inherited your absent-mindedness.”
35. “Dad, thanks for having me before the internet could ruin my childhood.”
36. “Dad in the bathroom vs. Mom in the bathroom.”
37. “Kid: [sobbing] Something happened to my toy, Daddy! It’s not making sounds anymore! Dad:”
38. “Son: Dad I want to marry. Dad: Say sorry. Son: For what? Dad: Say sorry. Son: But for what? Dad: You first say sorry. Son: But what’s my fault? Dad: You first say sorry. Son: At least tell me the reason. Dad: First say sorry. Son: Ok, Dad. I’m sorry! Dad: Now you are ready for marriage, son. Your training is complete. You’ve learned to say sorry without any reason.”
39. “May your Father’s Day be better than your jokes.”
40. “Bring my daughter back before 8 or I will find you and I will kill you.”
41. “Dad’s Father’s Day gift: What I wanted to buy him. What Mom wanted to buy him, What he probably wanted. What we wanted to eat. What he wanted to eat. What Dad will have to settle with.”
42. “90% of being a dad is just showing up.”
43. “I’m gonna take your phone away because I am dad.”
44. “Stay at home dad: What my friends think I do. What my mom thinks I do. What society thinks I do. What my wife thinks I do. What I think I do. What I actually do.”
45. “It’s her first driving lesson. Dad is taking some precautions.”
46. “As a single dad, this pretty much sums up my life right now.”
47. “Good, good… let the dadness flow through you.”
48. “Dads out here can’t wait to turn these bad boys green during mowing season.”
49. “A got a text from a boy asking to see her in her bra. Dad replied.”
50. “Happy Father’s Day. Love, Daddy’s little squirt.”
Caroline Grossman is a writer who covers astrology, pop culture and relationships.