If we had to sum up Cancer zodiac memes in one emoji, it would be the crying laughing emoji — not just because these memes are hilarious, but also because Cancers are always crying and emotional.
It’s not their fault, though. These children of the Moon are very sensitive to changing tides and absorb all the emotional waves that wash around them.
Cancers are ride or die friends who will stick with you through the toughest times. Even if you’re not a Cancer yourself, you have a Cancer bestie to send one of these hilarious zodiac memes. Maybe just avoid the more cut-throat entries to this list because, like we said, Cancers are sensitive.
If your birthday falls between June 20 and July 22, you’re a Cancer Sun sign.
50 Best Cancer Zodiac Memes
If you’re into astrology or are a Cancer yourself, you’ll find these memes shockingly relatable. You may even find that you have Cancer in your Moon or Rising signs. If that’s the case, these memes are for you, too!
1. Sign Cancer up immediately.
News: Professional cuddlers earn $30,000-$100,000 per year.
2. That’s more like it.
Cancer: Being upfront about things that upset them
Cancer: Being passive-aggressive and blowing up at people bc they’ve kept quiet for too long.
3. When your social battery runs out…
Cancers desperately wanting to go home after being out for a total of 4 minutes
4. Apologies are for the weak.
This is how Cancers apologize: I’m not apologizing. I didn’t do nothing, so I’m not sorry, but do you wanna fight?!
5. No one understands Cancer.
I’m new to astrology but you must be the cry baby sign.
6. Trying to drown out your problems like…
7. It’s an rollercoaster of emotions right here.
8. Later, losers!
Hey, want some emotional support?
9. I did nothing wrong.
10. Let’s play the blame game.
11. Hey, you up?
It’s normal to text your ex when you drink. Change my mind.
12. Don’t leave me.
14. Yes, Ariana Grande is a Cancer.
15. Nights in > Nights out.
16. Cancers would literally give you a lung if you asked.
17. Crying is relaxing.
How Cancer sleeps after having an emotional meltdown.
18. I’m not in denial, you are.
Behind every successful Cancer is a substantial amount of denial.
19. Cancer and the squad.
20. Cancer on their way to give therapy to people who didn’t ask for it.
21. What’s your schedule?
Cancer scheduling their next mental breakdown.
22. Can anyone hear me?
When you say something in a group chat and don’t get an immediate response.
23. Oh, the drama of it all.
24. Cancers love to flake.
25. Need a therapist? Call a Cancer.
26. You have to be sad to listen to sad music?
Who loves to listen to sad music when you are sad?
27. Addressing problems myself? No thanks.
28. It’s what makes Cancers who they are.
29. When Cancers are done, they’re done.
Cancer: After passing the crying stage I turn into a demon.
30. Major eye roll.
When he said he’s sorry but you remember all the s*** he’s done.
31. What Cancers can’t stop doing.
32. Can we go home yet?
33. Liar, liar pants on fire.
Cancer: *Is clearly upset*
Anyone: What’s wrong, are you upset?
Cancer: And I said “No.” You know, like a liar.
34. Protect Cancers at all costs.
35. Overthinking is a full-time job.
36. Cancers love a good guilt trip.
Cancer: They can’t leave if they feel guilty enough.
37. Romance makes them shed a tear. As do most things.
38. Dream team!
39. I’m fine, totally fine.
40. Ain’t that the truth.
41. Hate to say I told you so.
Cancer finding out they were right about something two months later:
42. Oops, there goes your heart.
When you say you’re not gonna fall for the next person that gives you just the slightest bit of attention.
43. Watch it.
Cancer: When you’re calm but could lash out at any moment.
44. Exes are exes for a reason.
Ex: “Sorry, missed your call. What’s up?”
Cancer: “I was trying to block you, sorry.”
45. More words from our Cancer queen.
“Remember when I was like hey I have no tears left to cry and the universe was like HAAAAAAAAA b**** you thought”
46. Never face your fears. Ever.
47. Open at your own risk.
Therapist: You need to let people in.
Me: It’s not locked.
48. Good luck moving on from a Cancer.
49. Cancers invented staying at home.
I avoided people and stayed at home before it was cool.
50. Stop yelling at me.
I am once again asking, why am I being attacked?
Alice Kelly is a writer and storyteller with a passion for love, relationships, astrology, and all things related to the soul. Follow her on Twitter for more.