Have you ever just been so in love that you recite some of the cheesiest love quotes ever just to make your significant other smile and laugh?
Some days are hard and you may have to cheer someone you love up. Just a corny phrase to crack that person up and will put a smile on their face.
You can make someone feel ten times better by just sharing cheesy love quotes.
Yes, sending someone a corny quote may make you feel dumb, but it will be worth it. There are lots of cheesy love jokes that you can even tell your children. They will get a kick out of it too.
I always find it funny when my mom, to this day, sends me texts that contain corny jokes about love. It makes me smile before I head into a meeting, a class, or in the middle of the everyday chaos.
The cheesy love quotes below can also help make your partner’s day if you have been separated for a long period of time when you’re in a long-distance relationship. It will bring a smile to their face knowing that you were thinking about them.
So let someone you love know just how much they mean to you by sharing some funny love quotes with them today.
Here are 30 cheesy and corny love quotes to tell someone just how much they mean to you and make them laugh.
1. “I could spend the rest of my sunsets with you.”
2. “Love is a lot like a backache. It doesn’t show up on x-rays but you know it’s there.” — George Burns
3. “Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite.”
4. “I’d love to see you s’more.”
5. “I love you with all my butt. I would say heart, but my butt is bigger.”
6. “He makes me melt like a popsicle on the 4th of July!” — Darla, “The Little Rascals”
7. “Let’s commit the perfect crime. I’ll steal your heart, and you steal mine.”
8. “I’m afraid once your heart is involved, it all comes out in moron.” — Lorelai Gilmore, “Gilmore Girls”
9. “I shaved my legs for you.”
10. “They say Disney World is the happiest place on Earth. Obviously, they’ve never been in your arms.”
11. “Olive you.”
12. “If you were a vegetable you’d be a cute-cumber.”
13. “I lava you.”
14. “This may be cheesy, but I think you’re grate.”
15. “You’re the cheese to my macaroni.”
16. “I love you from my head to-ma-toes.”
17. “I’m bananas for you. Let’s never split.”
18. “Wait! I forgot to kiss you.”
19. “You’re my butter half.”
20. “They say true love hides behind every corner. I must be walking in circles.”
21. “I am otterly in love with you.”
22. “And at the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet …” — Plato
23. “To live without loving is to not really live.” — Molière
Related Stories From YourTango:
24. “I wish there’s a traffic light to tell me when to stop, go and slow down when I took this road of falling in love.”
25. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn
26. “I may look like a potato now, but one day I’ll turn into fries and you’ll want me then.”
27. “My mind worked great wonder 365 days a year, 7 days a week, and 24 hours a day… until I met you.”
28. “I didn’t want to fall in love, not at all. But at some point, you smiled, and wow, I blew it.”
29. “I like long, romantic walks down every aisle at Target.”
30. “He stole my heart so I’m planning revenge … I am going to take his last name.”
Emily Francos is a writer who covers astrology, pop culture and relationship topics.