There’s nothing quite like having a BFF — so sharing these National Best Friends Day memes on June 8, 2021 is the perfect way to tell your bestie how much they mean to you.
Even though you may not be blood-related, hanging out with your best friend certainly feels like a familial connection. They are the person who wants you to be happy and successful in life, but she’s also not afraid to speak up if she believes that someone or something is hurting your relationship instead of helping.
Our best friends are our protectors just as much as our source of joy. They are the people who we can confide in no matter what.
Not everyone is lucky enough to have a best friend, which is why it’s important to cherish the one – or ones – that you have whenever you can.
So celebrate your besties with some of the best National Best Friends Day memes — it’s the perfect opportunity to show your BFF just how much you appreciate having him or her in your life.
1. “When people call my best friend their best friend.”
2. “When you and your best friend start venting and talking about how much y’all love and appreciate each other.”
3. “When you and your bestie are tight AF.”
4. “We’ll always be friends because you match my level of crazy.”
5. “When you find someone who is just as dead inside as you are.”
6. “When your best friend starts telling an embarrassing story about you.”
7. “I’m just sure that one of these days someone will read the text messages we send each other and offer us our own sitcom.”
8. “We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much.”
9. “A good friend calls you in jail. A great friend bails you out of jail. Your best friend sits next to you and says ‘wasn’t that fun?'”
10. “When you best friend says what you were thinking.”
11. “Sometimes, being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.”
12. “When me and my best friend link up.”
13. “When someone randomly joins in on your conversation with your best friend.”
14. “Yes, we are aware of how obnoxious we are when we are together. No, we don’t care.”
15. “True friendship: Can I come over? Yeah. OK cool because I’m in your driveway.”
16. “Meeting your friend’s boyfriend for the first time, like ‘Hello, I’m the co-author of all the text messages you have received.”
17. “Did someone order a best friend?”
18. “Me on my best friend’s wedding.”
19. “When your best friend asks you to save a seat for them.”
20. “When you see your best friend finally talking to their crush.”
21. “How I spoke to my best friend when we first met vs. how I speak to her now.”
22. “Still BFFs after five years.”
23. “Best friends know how stupid you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.”
24. “When you and your best friend say the same thing at the same time.”
25. “We will always be friends til we are old and senile… then we can be new friends.”
26. “When you go to a friend’s house for the first time vs. When you go to a friend’s house that you’ve known for years.”
27. “When I get a text from my best friend whom I love dearly and it’s really funny.”
28. “True friendship isn’t about being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.”
29. “Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap.”
30. “Me and my BFF at 80: You look nice. Who dressed you, the great depression? You look lovely, Helen. I’m so sorry I couldn’t attend your funeral last year.”
Jill Zwarensteyn is a writer and Michigan native. When she’s not writing about quotes, memes and pop culture, Jill enjoys Zumba class, travel, and referencing classic Seinfeld episodes.