Father’s Day is a way for children to show their dads how much they love and appreciate them. It is also a day where you can show your wonderful husband what a great father he is in your eyes, and how much you appreciate all he does for your family.
Here are some of the best Father’s Day quotes for husbands to help you celebrate your spouse — and the most special Dad — in your life:
1. Celebrating being married to such a wonderful father.
“Every single day I spend being your wife, I realize how lucky I am to live such an amazing life!”.
2. Our kids are our love in human form.
“I adore you with all of my heart. That feeling will never go away. Our kids are proof of our love. Our family is the greatest treasure we have.”
3. Thank you for raising our child(ren) bravely.
“Any fool can have a child. That doesn’t make you a father. It is the courage to raise that child that makes you a father.” — Barak Obama
4. Thank you for teaching our children well.
“One father is more than one hundred school masters.” — George Herbert
5. We’re in this together.
“A good husband makes a good wife.” — Unknown
6. Thank you for teaching our children through your example.
“The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.” — Dan Pearce
7. You are love, personified.
“To her, the name of father was another name for love.” — Fanny Fern
8. We are lucky to have you.
“Our hearts are knit together in love. Our lives are built on that love, peace, and happiness. Our children are blessed because of that love. We must be doing something right..
9. Thank you for loving raising our kid(s)!
“Anyone who tells you fatherhood is the greatest thing that can happen to you, they’re understating it.” — Mike Myers
10. Thank you for protecting us.
“He adopted a role called being a father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a protector.” — Tom Wolfe
11. You don’t have to be a father to be a dad.
“It is not flesh and blood, but the heart that makes us fathers and sons.” — Friedrich Schiller
12. You make me so happy!
“Life smiles at me every day with you by my side. I’m blessed to call you my husband and the father of my children.
13. I love you forever.
“I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.” — Unknown
14. I am forever grateful for you.
“Gratitude is one of the least articulate emotions, especially when it is deep.” — Felix Frankfurter
15.You have a beautiful heart.
“The heart of a father is the Masterpiece of Nature.” — Antoine Francois Prevost
16. Thank you for protecting us.
“I cannot think of any need in childhood, as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” — Sigmund Freud
17. I am grateful for the way you guide our family.
“The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams, and aspirations that he sets not only for himself but for his family.” — Reed Markham
18. I am rich because I share my life with you.
“A truly rich man is one whose children run in his arms when his hands are empty.” — Unknown
19. But on this day, I want to let you know how important you are to us.
“A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” — Billy Graham
20. Parenting is fun with you!
“You are my best friend, the father of our children, and you are my hidden strength. Thank you for making life so beautiful.
21. I know you love our kids eternally.
“Daddies don’t just love their children every now and then, it’s a love without end.” — George Straight.
22. We can always count on you.
“A father is one friend on whom we can always rely.” — Emile Gaboriau
23. Thank you for always being a perfect example for our children.
“I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom.” — Umberto Eco
Kaitlin Kaiser is a writer who covers astrology, pop culture and relationship topics.