There’s nothing simple about being an Aquarius.
However, there’s nothing wrong with being complex … it just means that there are more sides to an Aquarius person to love, as these moody quotes explain.
Two-dimensional people are so boring. It may take people a while to see all your sides, but once they understand you, they come to love you, because Aquarius love is easy to find as they have good hearts.
According to Linda Goodman’s “Sun Signs,” the Aquarius sign is the water bearer, which means you can turn any stranger into a friend and pretty much charm the pants off of anyone you meet. “Lots of people like rainbows. Children make wishes on them, artists paint them, dreamers chase them, but the Aquarian is ahead of everybody,” Goodman writes.
Famous people born in the zodiac sign Aquarius include Oprah Winfrey, Alicia Keys, and Jennifer Aniston.
Aquarius people have their bad days just like any other sign, however, they are known for being very moody. Therefore if you’re an Aquarius you’ll relate to these quotes and captions about being moody.
Talk about our feelings? No thanks. We’ll just leave it to these quotes about Aquarius to say everything there is to say.
Here are 21 moody quotes an Aquarius will relate to.
1. “Ew, people.”
2. “My brain has too many tabs open.”
3. “I and me are always too deep in conversation” — Friedrich Nietzsche
4. “I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me.” — George Orwell
5. “I’ll stop wearing black when they invent a darker color.” — Emmanuelle Alt
6. “S—t could be worse.”
7. “Being alone with your feelings is the worst because you have nowhere to run. They’re here, dancing in your mind and all you can do is handle.”
8. “Boring damned people. All over the Earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The Earth is swarmed with them.” — Charles Bukowski
9. “I like being alone. I have control over my own s—t. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You’re not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.” — Horacio Jones
10. “We are neither on good terms or bad. We are no longer anything.” — Jeigo
11. “Once you get attached, you’re f—ed.”
12. “I have mixed drinks about feelings.” — Eric Church
13. “Normal is boring.”
14. “It’s a beautiful day to leave me alone.”
15. “I may be quiet, but I have so much on my mind.”
16. “You’d lose your mind trying to understand mine.”
17. “People ask me why is it so hard to trust people. I ask why is it so hard to keep a promise.”
18. “Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.” — Mark Twain
19. “I like to be alone, but I hate being lonely.”
20. “I’ve always been someone who looks too deep into something or someone. That’s because I realized from a young age that there’s always more than what meets the eye.”
21. “Is ‘ugh’ an emotion? Because I feel it all the time.”
Tess Griman is a writer whose work focuses on relationships, astrology, and pop culture.