Awkward pick-up lines make the heart grow fonder.
Moving past the boundary lines of “friends” to “maybe something more,” can be tricky, awkward, and full of potentially embarrassing moments you can’t recover from.
To hell with subtlety. It’s time to make your feelings known, and what better way to do that than with some awkward pick-up lines.
It’s always best to be yourself, and if you’re not a flirting pro, then don’t act like it. You want someone who wants you for you, and in order to get that you got to be comfortable being you.
Uncomfortable pick-up lines and clumsy pick-up lines do not work, but the best cheesy pick-up lines might. The most embarrassing pick-up lines are catchy lines to impress and pick up any girl or guy.
Embrace your weirdness with these 20 awkward pick up lines guaranteed to make him laugh:
1. You breathe oxygen? Wow, we have so much in common.
2. You could never be ice cream because you’re so hot…and a person.
3. I just want to be upfront and say that I visually enjoy you.
4. I’m not blushing. Your face is just so hot that I got sunburned.
5. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
6. Are you my appendix? Because I don’t know anything about you but this feeling in my gut is telling me that I should take you out.
7. If you were a fruit, you’d be a fine-apple.
8. Your hand looks heavy do you need me to hold it?
9. I hope your day is as nice as your butt!
10. Did you fart? ‘Cuz you just blew me away.
11. I like your last name, can I have it?
12. I think you’re suffering from a lack of vitamin me.
13. You’re the kinda guy I’d make a sandwich for.
14. Nice shirt, can I talk you out of it?
15. If you ever get mauled by a bear, I hope they stay away from your face because I think you’re cute.
16. Are you Little Caesars? Because you’re hot and I’m ready.
17. People call me (insert name), but you can call me tonight.
18. Kiss me if I’m wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?
19. Baby, all your facial parts are in the right spot.
20. Do you live in a cornfield? ‘Cuz I’m stalking you.
Emily Blackwood is an editor at YourTango who covers pop culture, true crime, dating, relationships and everything in between.