Kanye Omari West is an American rapper, singer, record producer, businessman, politician, and fashion designer. He is also constantly making headlines whether it’s about being a solid Donald Trump supporter to running for president to his divorce from pop culture icon Kim Kardashian.
Kanye West music is my guilty pleasure. I know, I know. I’m ashamed of my love for the beats and verses created by such a grade-A douchebag, but I simply cannot help it.
Ever since the days of “Through the Wire”, I have continued to enjoy the music that Kanye West makes and find myself connecting to it.
And though I will always remain #TeamSwift, I thought I would share love quotes from Kanye West that I find really powerful. Because Kanye love quotes are surprising, let alone powerful! So why not share them?
17 Profound Kanye Love Quotes And Lyrics
1. “If spring can take the snow away / Can it melt away all of our mistakes / Memories made in the coldest winter / Goodbye my friend I won’t ever love again”— “Coldest Winter”
2. “I refuse to accept other people’s ideas of happiness for me. As if there’s a ‘one size fits all’ standard for happiness.”
3. “Close your eyes and let the word paint a thousand pictures /One good girl is worth a thousand b*tches.” —”Bound 2″
4. “Keep your nose out the sky, keep your heart to god, and keep your face to the rising sun.”
5. “You run and tell your friends that you’re leaving me /They say that they don’t see what you see in me /You wait a couple months then you gonna see /You’ll never find nobody better than me” —”Heartless”
6. “I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”
7. “The more they talk about our love /The more they make it obvious /The more they seem envious /How can they talk about our love /When they don’t know one thing about (us) /Instead they just running they mouth / So all we do is tune them out.” —”Talk About Our Love”
8. “People always say that you can’t please everybody. I think that’s a cop-out. Why not attempt it? ‘Cause think of all the people you will please if you try”
9. “I-I-I-I did it, all right, all right, I admit it /Now pick your next move, you could leave or live with’ it.” —”Runaway”
10. “If you have the opportunity to play this game of life you need to appreciate every moment. a lot of people don’t appreciate the moment until it’s passed.”
11. “I got the right /To put up a fight /But not quite /Cause you cut off my light /But my sight /Is better tonight /And I might see you in my nightmare /Oh how’d you’d get there /Cause we were once a fairy tale /But this is farewell.” ”See You In My Nightmares”
12. “I don’t care what people think because people don’t think.”
13. “On a bathroom wall I wrote /’I’d rather argue with you than to be with someone else’ /I took a p*ss and dismiss it like f*ck it and I went and found somebody else /F*ck arguing or harvesting the feelings, I’d rather be by my fu*king self /Till about 2 AM and I call back and I hang up and start to blame myself /Somebody help.” —”Blame Game”
14. “I would find you in any lifetime.”
15. “I’m not lovin you, the way I wanted to /I bet no one knew, I got no one new /I know I said I’m through, but got love for you /But I’m not lovin’ you, the way I wanted to.” —”Love Lockdown”
16. “We have problems but that’s all in the past /Everybody got problems baby I got a past /Remember I used to do things that would make you laugh /Like ordering girl drinks in a masculine glass.” —“White Dress”
17. “Never was much of a romantic, /I could never take the intimacy. /And I know I did damage, /’Cause the look in your eyes is killing me, /I guess you’ve got another advantage /’Cause you could blame me for everything. /And I don’t know how I’m a manage, /If one day you just up and leave.” —”Runaway”
RELATED: Kanye West’s 10 Most Insanely Shallow Quotes About Kim Kardashian
Emily Lingenfelser is a 20-something mom who writes and captures moments to make sense of this messy world. Teen mom, cancer survivor, and all-around bad*ss who pretends to know what she’s doing.
This article was originally published at Emily Is Fearless. Reprinted with permission from the author.