Sometimes, it’s hard to have the oomph required to enjoy moving through the day. In times of self-doubt, turning to some sexy woman quotes will not fail you.
Women love feeling sexy in the bedroom. We also love feeling sensual in all aspects of our lives.
Take fifteen minutes and look through social media. You’ll probably find hundreds of sexy mom quotes and sexy women quotes posted by your friends.
But if you need sexy quotes from another source, we’ve got your back.
Here are 12 inspirational and thought-provoking sexy woman quotes and sexy quotes for women to get you there.
1. “She is free in her wildness, she is a wanderess, a drop of free water. She knows nothing of borders and cares nothing for rules or customs. ‘Time’ for her isn’t something to fight against. Her life flows clean, with passion, like fresh water.” — Roman Payne
2. “What a beautiful woman. She moved with grace, she was entirely feminine, and yet, she possessed incredible inner strength. She’s a survivor.” ― Jan Moran, Scent of Triumph
3. “Beauty is to recognize how full of Love you are. Sensuality is to let some of that Love shine through your body.” — Nityananda Das, Divine Union
4. “The heart of a woman is the best mirror you can find.” — Erin Loechner
5. “It is only through my daughter that I have come to realize that a life without femininity — devoid of mystery, emotion, gentleness and the unerring power of a woman’s love — is no life at all.” — Antonella Gambotto-Burke, Dispatches from the Frontline of Love
6. “Sexy is a state of mind, and it can come in all shapes and sizes. It is different for every person.” — Ashley Graham
7. “Blush like you mean it.” — Erica Jong
8. “‘This isn’t going to work,’ Justine murmured. ‘It is going to work,’ I told her, keeping my tone confident. ‘We’ll breeze right in. The Rack will be with us.’ Justine glanced at me with an arched eyebrow. ‘The Rack?’ ‘The Rack is more than just boobs, Justine,’ I told her soberly. ‘It’s an energy field created by all living boobs. It surrounds us, penetrates us, and binds the galaxy together.'”― Dangerous Women
9. “And I wondered for the first time whether feeling feminine just meant feeling good in your own skin.” — I.W. Gregorio, None of the Above
10. “She is like a cat in the dark, and then she is the darkness. She rules her life like a fine skylark and when the sky is starless. All your life you’ve never seen a woman taken by the wind. Would you stay if she promised you heaven? Will you ever win?” — Stevie Nicks
11. “Curiosity is one of the forms of feminine bravery.” — Victor Hugo
12. “‘Do you believe in magic?’ she asked. ‘I believe in you,’ he said. ‘And you’re the closest thing to magic that I’ve found.'” ― John Mark Green
Michele Brookhaus RSHom(NA), CCH is the playful creator of Yoni’s Bliss, a homeopathic lubricating gel. She believes ALL women are entitled, worthy and capable of intimate connections.